How Can Yellow Teeth Be Improved?
If you’re embarrassed to smile or show off your teeth because of discoloration, you’re not alone. Fortunately, there are several steps you can take that can help your smile look noticeably whiter and brighter. These include:
- Regular brushing and flossing
- Using a whitening toothpaste
- Avoiding tobacco
- Limiting dark-colored foods and drinks, such as black coffee, soda, or red wine
- Drinking plenty of water
- Using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide
- Professional teeth whitening
- Dental cleaning
What Cosmetic Options Are Offered at Mayfaire Family Dentistry?
Cosmetic dental treatments have become more accessible, convenient, and affordable than ever. If you’re unhappy with how your smile looks, Dr. Overton and his trusted team can help you achieve a smile you’re proud to call your own. We’re proud to provide a variety of cosmetic dental services that can improve the appearance of damaged, discolored, or imperfect teeth, including:
- Dental Implant Placement: These screw-shaped titanium rods are used to replace the roots of missing teeth, which provide a strong foundation to attach a tooth-colored dental crown. The result is a permanent dental restoration that looks and feels like your natural tooth.
- Dental Implant Restoration: We can restore dental implants that have become worn down over time.
- Porcelain Veneers: These wafer-thin shells adhere to the surface of your teeth to improve their shape, size, or color.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional-strength bleaching products lift stains and enhance your teeth’s natural brightness quickly and safely.